This document, as well as any others it refers to, establishes the terms governing use of the following website (hereinafter, the “Terms”): www.newdock.com
Please read these Terms carefully, as well as our Disclaimer and Privacy Statement (jointly, the “Data Protection Policies”) before using this website.
By using this website you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and by our Data Protection Policies. Consequently, if you disagree, please refrain from using this website. If you have any question related to the Terms or Data Protection Policies, please contact us by e-mail.
2. General terms between NEWDOCK and the User:
The User undertakes to use our Site contents in accordance with the law and general and specific terms and conditions governing NEWDOCK’s services at all times. The User should refrain from using such services to:
– Carry out activities that are illegal, contrary to good faith, good usage, morality or the public interest.
– Carry out activities that constitute a breach of intellectual and industrial property regulations, or of any other applicable law.
– Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit any Site content for commercial purposes.
– Distribute contents of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, to justify acts of terrorism and/or that are contrary to human rights.
3. You are hereby informed that the DATA CONTROLLER is the company NEWDOCK LP, S.L.U., holding Tax ID code (C.I.F.) B01834696, domiciled in calle María de Molina 6, 5º planta, Madrid, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, when exercising your legal rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection.
4. The User declares that all information provided is true, complete, accurate and up to date, and compliant with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in Spanish Act 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and to guarantee digital rights.
5. NEWDOCK reserves the right to withdraw or rectify Site access. We consequently disclaim all liability if occasionally our services are not available or access is only possible to some sections of our Site.
6. NEWDOCK owns all intellectual and industrial property rights and has obtained the necessary authorisations or licences to exploit its domain name, trademarks and distinctive signs, and any contents posted on this Site.
You are hereby informed that no intellectual or industrial property right over this Site or any of its components is being assigned. It is expressly forbidden for clients to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, make available, extract, reuse, forward or use the foregoing, by any means or procedure, unless this is permitted by law or is authorised by the holder of the rights in question.
The User will at all times uphold any intellectual and industrial property rights over Site contents. Any unauthorised use of Site contents may constitute a breach of intellectual or industrial property legislation, or of other applicable law.
Site contents, including designs, text, pictures and source code (jointly, the “Content”), are protected under intellectual and industrial property rights. The Content may never be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way without the holder’s prior and express consent in writing.
7. Any disagreement arising from interpretation or performance related to the validity, construction, fulfilment or termination of this contract, will be submitted to the non-exclusive competence of the Spanish Courts and Tribunals. Nevertheless, as a consumer, you are entitled to any rights vested upon you under current law.
8. Any data sent and delivered by the User through the Site, or information forwarded by the latter, are protected by modern electronic security techniques. Furthermore, any data supplied and saved in our databases are also protected under security systems preventing unauthorised third party access. We strive to ensure that the latest devices are in place to ensure the efficacy of these security systems.
9. Any hyperlinks to other websites posted by NEWDOCK are for User information purposes only. Consequently, NEWDOCK hereby waives any liability for the products, services or contents offered or supplied on other websites located in a different domain.
Specifically, our Site contains links to services offered by the following social networks: Linkedin, IDBO
10. Our recommendations and/or opinions on services and/or contents, and the advertising of promotions, should be treated by the User as forecasts made in good faith, without constituting factual statements or a part of any user contract.
11. NEWDOCK will not be accountable for any failures in portal operation, or for downtime, delays, slowness, loss or disconnection in communications and messaging. NEWDOCK does not warrant and disclaims all liability for the portal’s continuous, constant and uninterrupted functioning and operability.
12. You may not unduly use this Site by introducing malware, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other programme or material that is technologically harmful or damaging. Nor may you attempt unauthorised access to this Site, to the server hosted therein or to any other server, computer or database related to this Site. Furthermore, you undertake to not attack this Site through a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack.
A breach of the foregoing will involve reporting such conduct to the competent authorities, for the purposes of any sanctions whatsoever foreseen in current law. We will cooperate with such authorities to find out the attacker’s identity.
We hereby waive liability for any loss or damage derived from a denial of service attack, malware or any programme or material that is technologically harmful or damaging, which may affect your computer, IT device, data or materials as a consequence of using this Site or downloading any contents it may redirect you to.